Coming to study in the UK

Coming from elsewhere in the UK

Students from other parts of the UK coming to study in England are not eligible for an NHS bursary but can obtain loan support from their respective nations. This is summarised in our UK funding table.

Overseas students

If you are an overseas (including EU) student you are likely to have to pay overseas tuition fees and fund your own living costs.